1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Request on why Mrmc isn't available on Google play on some devices

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
MIKEmar

Re: Request on why Mrmc isn't available on Google play on some devices

Post by MIKEmar »

Hello - i bought this product thinking you can get assistance as well. Just to me if this product, when you buy it as IU have offers any support. If not I will gladly go elsewhere and inform others that there is no support here.... just be honest
eazytv

Post by eazytv »

What about asking the Google Play Store why MrMC is not available on your specific device? Maybe it is outdated? Maybe specs do not allow to work properly? Maybe trying a work-aorund with a FireTV or whatever google-user commonly use?

You obviously have downloaded MrMC on other devices where it works. And let me get this straight: You are asking for advice for something what you do not have at hand on your other device? Maybe you indeed better request a refund.
MIKEmar

Post by MIKEmar »

No your kidding aren't you!!! You being the developer are actually responsible for telling the purchaser on what the app runs on and where you can download it from which the latter you have. I think you are just being lazy mate. You should know that android tv is a widely used platform and you should be able to tell the user these things. You are being lazy
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

MIKEmar wrote: 11 Jul 2021, 22:12 No your kidding aren't you!!! You being the developer are actually responsible for telling the purchaser on what the app runs on and where you can download it from which the latter you have. I think you are just being lazy mate. You should know that android tv is a widely used platform and you should be able to tell the user these things. You are being lazy
eazytv isn't the developer of MrMC
MIKEmar

Post by MIKEmar »

OMG, i am on this forum to get help as the the web site is MRMC so one would assume the help comes from here. So where is the support for this and who should i talk to?
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

MIKEmar wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 01:59 OMG, i am on this forum to get help as the the web site is MRMC so one would assume the help comes from here. So where is the support for this and who should i talk to?
look for Amet and Davilla on the forums here. They are the devs.

You might get their attention with an email to [email protected]
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Probably not with that attitude, but we can try :)
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

eazytv wrote: 11 Jul 2021, 17:56 What about asking the Google Play Store why MrMC is not available on your specific device? Maybe it is outdated? Maybe specs do not allow to work properly? Maybe trying a work-aorund with a FireTV or whatever google-user commonly use?

You obviously have downloaded MrMC on other devices where it works. And let me get this straight: You are asking for advice for something what you do not have at hand on your other device? Maybe you indeed better request a refund.
This is the right answer, we can’t possibly know all the devices that Android TV has been installed on.

As far as MrMC goes, it’s allowed on all Android TV devices and no restrictions have been placed.
MIKEmar

Post by MIKEmar »

hi the last port is incorrect about it being available on all android tv devices as clearly it is not. I have shown you the screen shot to prove it. Honestly what about the other attititude with the one line answers thinking that the only people who use this product are developers. Honestly. Look at the pic i provided and tell me what that means then ?????? I'll try emailing these others
eazytv

Post by eazytv »

Geez man. We are trying to help.

I am not a developer at all but have installed MrMC on several devices. All Apple to be honest. google products are fragmented and the situation you now run into is, amongst the other main reason for me, exactly what keeps me away from google.

We have offered 2 options. A work-around and to liaise with google as these guys are the only one who can thoroughly answer your question.

Do whatever you like. Such people writing with multiple ??? or !!! just want to rant. Every time. Everywhere. Trouble. I am done here.