1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Need Plex Client in Portrait view mode for Music Focus server

Support for the native Plex Client on any platform
nhumdorn

Need Plex Client in Portrait view mode for Music Focus server

Post by nhumdorn »

Hi there,

I just bought MrMC full version yesterday and really impressed!
I am kind of music lover and really serius about lossless file format that I stream from Plex server.
Actually I have zero movie in my Plex server, just music and most of them are lossless file format such as flac, wav, DSD.
Plex official app can play in portrait view for my music BUT the quality is not as original.
Using MrMC I can see the bit rate of music shown using my Android DAP (Digital Audio Player - Hiby R5) are as same as the original lossless file even in hiresolution bit rate! OK bad part is, DSD not stream to DSD but 17* kHz PCM instead. If MrMC can stream DSD without transcoding to PCM, that will be super perfect.
So please develop plex client for MrMC in portrait mode so it will make sense for Music focus people like me.

Many thanks.
Paradorn
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Plex server user who love how music streaming with MrMC works!