1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

TV shows scrapes not showing up

Any issues that are Android specific
Upside-down

TV shows scrapes not showing up

Post by Upside-down »

What would cause the scraper to not show updates when new files are scanned?
Movie scrapes seem unaffected, but I've had no updates from TheTVDB since September.

I did a manual scan and it seems to be able to connect to the server and match the show, but it doesn't show up

The really strange thing is I did a manual scan of a show that was already present, and it removed it from the list shows!
amet
Team MrMC

Re: TV shows scrapes not showing up

Post by amet »

Not sure without the debuglog, difficult to say
Upside-down

Post by Upside-down »

Very strange. I appear to have had some DB corruption on Television sources. It appeared on both Nvidia Shield TV's that I own. One of them didn't have the latest shield update. I deleted all my sources, added just movies back, and when I went to scrape just the movies, the TVDB scraper kicked in and processed all the television shows that had just been deleted, and assigned all the television shows to a show that I didn't own.

I unded up uninstalling MRMC completely, reinstalling, and rescraping my video sources.

TheMovieDB was also having issues on some movies it should have easily found:
"Stripes(1981).mkv" was matched as "39 Stripes (1979)". I couldn't even get it to find the right Stripes when I manually tried to set it. I ended up using The Universal Movie Scraper for Stripes.
maddog510

Post by maddog510 »

Upside-down wrote: 25 Nov 2020, 01:51 Very strange. I appear to have had some DB corruption on Television sources. It appeared on both Nvidia Shield TV's that I own. One of them didn't have the latest shield update. I deleted all my sources, added just movies back, and when I went to scrape just the movies, the TVDB scraper kicked in and processed all the television shows that had just been deleted, and assigned all the television shows to a show that I didn't own.

I unded up uninstalling MRMC completely, reinstalling, and rescraping my video sources.

TheMovieDB was also having issues on some movies it should have easily found:
"Stripes(1981).mkv" was matched as "39 Stripes (1979)". I couldn't even get it to find the right Stripes when I manually tried to set it. I ended up using The Universal Movie Scraper for Stripes.
I'm having the same issue so do I need to uninstall & reinstall to get it running properly again?
Upside-down

Post by Upside-down »

There might be a technical way to go in and just purge the DB, but I don't know how to do it.

Uninstalling MRMC, and then re-installing it will purge everything, including your corrupted DB.
maddog510

Post by maddog510 »

Upside-down wrote:There might be a technical way to go in and just purge the DB, but I don't know how to do it.

Uninstalling MRMC, and then re-installing it will purge everything, including your corrupted DB.
Why would it include the corrupted DB if it's completely uninstalled?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk