1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Cleaning library doesn't finish

Report any issues you might have in here
heddhunter

Cleaning library doesn't finish

Post by heddhunter » 17 Apr 2019, 19:05

I've tried several times but cleaning the library just doesn't do anything. It sits on the cleaning screen (Opacity skin) with the spinner not spinning, and that's it. I've let it sit there for hours. I can cancel out of it but that's all.

Attempting to play a removed item does give me the "item not found, would you like to remove it from the library" prompt, and this does work, but trying to find everything one at a time to do that is a real bummer.

Any ideas?

davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Cleaning library doesn't finish

Post by davilla » 17 Apr 2019, 19:48

heddhunter wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 19:05
I've tried several times but cleaning the library just doesn't do anything. It sits on the cleaning screen (Opacity skin) with the spinner not spinning, and that's it. I've let it sit there for hours. I can cancel out of it but that's all.

Attempting to play a removed item does give me the "item not found, would you like to remove it from the library" prompt, and this does work, but trying to find everything one at a time to do that is a real bummer.

Any ideas?
debuglog please.

heddhunter

Re: Cleaning library doesn't finish

Post by heddhunter » 17 Apr 2019, 20:40

https://pastebin.com/z87gmeVH

After a quick look at the log, I have a feeling it's getting hung up on DNS for a machine that no longer exists ("GLADOS"). Unfortunately after a while it seems to hang MrMC completely. The only way out is to force quit the app.