1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Old TestFlight threads
tredman
Posts: 68
Joined: 08 Jan 2016, 22:23

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by tredman » 06 Feb 2017, 11:04

I have seem similar, but for me its quite specific and only happens when I enable the Amber skin and use the plex library integration - the crash on startup tends to follow a crash when existing the plex tv library view (in amber).

I will try and re-create later and post a log

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4091
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by davilla » 06 Feb 2017, 13:08

cosmoxl wrote:I've gotten several crashes of MrMC as it's starting up. The shield gives me the choice to start again or send feedback. MrMC's old nor current log contain the crash. To get you logs I'm guessing I'd need to use ADB?
yes, I use adbfire (osx) and a USB connect to fetch logs on devices that are cranky with adb over network on linux.

User avatar
timstephens24
Posts: 836
Joined: 09 Dec 2015, 22:43

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by timstephens24 » 06 Feb 2017, 13:49

I'm using Plex and Amber and still seeing the crashes, but seems to have gotten worse after the recent update.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4091
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by davilla » 06 Feb 2017, 14:00

timstephens24 wrote:I'm using Plex and Amber and still seeing the crashes, but seems to have gotten worse after the recent update.
startup or nav'ing around crashes ?

User avatar
timstephens24
Posts: 836
Joined: 09 Dec 2015, 22:43

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by timstephens24 » 06 Feb 2017, 14:03

Both

cosmoxl
Posts: 1549
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 14:16

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by cosmoxl » 06 Feb 2017, 14:37

davilla wrote:
cosmoxl wrote:I've gotten several crashes of MrMC as it's starting up. The shield gives me the choice to start again or send feedback. MrMC's old nor current log contain the crash. To get you logs I'm guessing I'd need to use ADB?
yes, I use adbfire (osx) and a USB connect to fetch logs on devices that are cranky with adb over network on linux.
so you don't think over network I can get logs? BTW, I'm using the default skin, not amber.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4091
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by davilla » 06 Feb 2017, 15:55

cosmoxl wrote:
davilla wrote:
cosmoxl wrote:I've gotten several crashes of MrMC as it's starting up. The shield gives me the choice to start again or send feedback. MrMC's old nor current log contain the crash. To get you logs I'm guessing I'd need to use ADB?
yes, I use adbfire (osx) and a USB connect to fetch logs on devices that are cranky with adb over network on linux.
so you don't think over network I can get logs? BTW, I'm using the default skin, not amber.
On one of my shields I can (do adb over network), on the other, it refuses :) Go figure.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4091
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by davilla » 06 Feb 2017, 16:03

crashlogs are desired. I have three at googleplay, two are M'eh, no usable info. the third has a decent stack trace and I've made some changes. another version is brewing.

User avatar
timstephens24
Posts: 836
Joined: 09 Dec 2015, 22:43

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by timstephens24 » 06 Feb 2017, 16:47

Probably from me, I sent a few.

User avatar
timstephens24
Posts: 836
Joined: 09 Dec 2015, 22:43

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by timstephens24 » 06 Feb 2017, 16:48

Do you need anything more specifically beyond the logs I sent and the crashlogs when it dies?

Locked