1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Suggestion: advanced controls?

Any Ariana skin issues go here
msyeed

Suggestion: advanced controls?

Post by msyeed »

I get trying to keep things clean and minimal for average users and sheer beauty, but the lack of a few buttons when calling up the OSD during playback keeps me from using Ariana full time. Perhaps under configuration, certain controls could be turned on or off, say next to the navigation controls overlay?

Namely I'm missing the DVD Menu button for when I'm viewing ISOs, and I think I couldn't locate the various bookmark options either.
pecinko

Re: Suggestion: advanced controls?

Post by pecinko »

Yup, I need to think about best way to add that.

Interesting thing is - I have been skinning for 10 years or some such and you are the first person to ask for bookmarks:)
msyeed

Re: Suggestion: advanced controls?

Post by msyeed »

Not surprising. I had no use for them either until I realized it could be used to skip straight to episodes or programs in an ISO but still be able to back out to the menus. With bookmarks I can have it both ways! (But still used only to setup, and so rarely, I'll probably just switch skins for setup and then switch back.)