1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Bug in sort order when cycling sort orders types

Support for the native Emby Client on any platform
Montoya

Bug in sort order when cycling sort orders types

Post by Montoya » 08 Mar 2019, 01:26

Opacity:

For one library I have in Emby, when cycling through sort order types, I get different results in sort, for sort type "Date added>descending". I never get the same sort results each time, when cycling through the sort types and going back to sort type "Date added>descending".

Also the initial sort when opening that library the first time in MrMC, for sort type "Date added>descending" is different from what I see in Emby server web interface or Emby apps for that library.

This bug is hapening in iOS and tvOS 3.8.0 release version, but was also present in previous MrMC versions.

@Amet
You still have access to my Emby server and the library that this is happening in, is The Multi Subtitles one (Not Cartoon)
For comparison to what Emby does in sort type "Date added>descending", for that library, you can also check my Emby server via web browser log-in or use the Emby app.
Apple TV 4K 64GB tvOS 12.3 - Win10 Pro x64 1903 build 18362.239
DVBLink server 6.0.0 build14499 - TVMosaic server build 17679 - Emby server build 4.2.0.1 beta