1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Request - bug

Support for the native Emby Client on any platform
titou83333

Request - bug

Post by titou83333 »

Hello,

I posted these remarks on Ariana's forum but it seems they are related to Emby client (at least points 1, 2, 3 , 4 and 5)

I'm using MrMC with Emby. I have some suggestions and maybe a bug report.

1. Request - When viewing a TV show season's list, in the list view, the banner is shown on the left, is it possible to show the season poster ?
2. Request - When viewing a TV show season's list, in the list view, the banner is shown on background, is it possible to show the fanart instead ?
3. Bug ? When viewing TV episodes in the List view, the episode thumbs is not shown on the left
4. Request - When viewing TV episodes in the List view, is it possible to show the tv show's fanart on background ?
5. Request - On the homepage, is it possible to add a ongoing tv show list ?
6. Request - On the homepage, is it possible when selecting an episode or a movie to show on background the according fanart ?

Regards