1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

new Enigma2 PVR add-on

Development talk only
curtis-craig

new Enigma2 PVR add-on

Post by curtis-craig »

Hi,
there is a new Enigma2 Add-on:
https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/ ... /README.md

After years without any updates for that add-on, there has been done a lot in the last 6 months, e.g. timeshift support. Would it possible to integrate a newer version into mrmc?
DC1983

Re: new Enigma2 PVR add-on

Post by DC1983 »

Hi,

Just got an Enigma2 box and it would be great if the addon could be updated.

The vuplus addon works and I'm very glad its there, though I notice it won't pull in the picons using the paths from OpenWebIf. Can workaround this by creating a separate folder with the picons named to match the channels and using the MRMC picon path instead, though all of this is fixed under the current Enigma2 addon (plus timeshift, genre colours etc)
Ted377

Re: new Enigma2 PVR add-on

Post by Ted377 »

It's time for the MrMC team to come out of its Sleeping Beauty sleep and make a few updates to their app.

If there is no longer any interest here, the app can also be offered free of charge in the store.
But as long as you still have to pay for it, I can probably ask for updates as a user.

It's the app that runs 99.9% of the day on my tv.
This should remain the case in the future, as KODI will never find its way into the device.
In addition, I find the UI (opacity) much better than with KODI.
SET-TOP-BOX: Apple TV 4K (2022)
FW: tvOS 17.4 ()
Front-End: MrMC 3.9.12 ()
Skin: Opacity
NAS: QNAP TS-431P3
Back-End: TVHeadend/PLEX
TUNER: Kathrein EXIP 418
SATELLITE DISH: SELFSAT H22DQ+