1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Hi from the Netherlands

Introduce yourself here
Mabobo

Hi from the Netherlands

Post by Mabobo » 23 Mar 2019, 09:54

Hi there,
I'm using an ATV 4K with a Denon receiver and an Atmos sound system.
Netflix works great but still searching for an app which plays all my local content (DTS music, movies, DTS demos etc...)
After having some issues with Infuse, VLC, Plex (they are not playing everything) recently found out about MrMC. Just did a run with the lite version and decided to purchase the full....
First impression is great, no issues untill now. Skin is not that great but you can't have it all I guess....

Now gonna search in the forum to get aquainted with the app, settings, skins etc....and contribute when and where I can.

See ya,
Mabobo
If you like it - buy it!

Montoya

Re: Hi from the Netherlands

Post by Montoya » 23 Mar 2019, 10:49

So you are One of the Ones, that caused MrMC to reach the number One spot in the paid Amusement Section, in the Dutch Apple TV App Store ;) :)

So congrats Devs with this achievement in Dutch App Store! :D
Apple TV 4K 64GB tvOS 12.3 - Win10 Pro x64 1903 build 18362.239
DVBLink server 6.0.0 build14499 - TVMosaic server build 17679 - Emby server build 4.2.0.1 beta

Mabobo

Re: Hi from the Netherlands

Post by Mabobo » 23 Mar 2019, 13:33

If you say so...
I'm gladly willing to pay for an app (or any other software) if it's worth the money, so the devs can keep improving the app. Benefits everybody who uses the app in the end...
If you like it - buy it!