1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Issue with ass subtitle

Any issues that are tvOS specific
maisun

Issue with ass subtitle

Post by maisun » 24 May 2019, 12:00

Hi,

I'd like to report an issue with .ass subtitle, looks to me like the format is overwritten by MrMc even though the overwriting option is disabled in subtitle settings under video.
Found an another thread (https://mrmc.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3978) which seems to point the direction to the font used in the subtitle, I had exactly the same problem in 3.6.0. In my case I can see the subtitle uses font "YaHei" which is a Microsoft font and clearly no exist in ATV.
There was a change in error handling when font not found in version 3.6.1 - does MrMc defaults to internal subtitle settings when the font is not found? Would it be possible to use another system font (which supports Chinese) and keep the rest formatting in ASS?

Thank you in advance!

maisun

Re: Issue with ass subtitle

Post by maisun » 27 May 2019, 15:41

bump, any suggestion?

maisun

Post by maisun » 05 Jun 2019, 20:16

Really need some advice on this - please let me know if I can provide anything to locate the issue. Thank you!

davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla » 05 Jun 2019, 20:34

as always, debuglog :)