1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Problem With Movies and TV Shows In Fresh MrMc Install

Any issues that are tvOS specific
b69cajw

Problem With Movies and TV Shows In Fresh MrMc Install

Post by b69cajw »

Hello,

I appear to be having issues with a fresh installation of MrMc on TVOS. I've used XBMC / Kodi for ever, and MrMc since it was new and never really had any challenges. Usually I can work my way through any gotcha's but this one has stumped me.

I do make use of a MySQL database and have done for years - again never a problem. I recently erased my database to start fresh.

When trying to scan a movie (or TV Show) the movie scans, picks up the correct title but doesn't display any information. It's almost like it can't find any data on the movie.

Then - in my Movies section, I don't see the scanned movie(s) - all I see is a single option "MrMc - Movies" which doesn't do anything further.

Do we have a problem with scraping right now? I see there were some issues mid November but thought I would ask if anyone knows the reason I may be having issues?

My app build is MrMC 3.7-0 (from the App Store).

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Jon