1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Hue light service

Any issues that are tvOS specific
notlbishop

Re: Hue light service

Post by notlbishop »

notlbishop wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 17:49 think i've answered my own question trying out the 3.7 release.

so it doesn't appear to work for 4k movies, works fine for 1080p, i'm assuming down to the different codec used. a massive shame, are there plans to work on this for a future release?
Any chance someone with some dev insight will answer this? just wondered why its not working and if it is likely to in the future?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

This has been answered few times ... but here it is again

We know it doesn’t work for 4K as 4K uses different HW accelerator... it’s on our to-do list for some time in a future
notlbishop

Post by notlbishop »

thanks, i did search through as many topics and posts as i could but couldn't establish if it was going to be worked on in the future. sounds like it might be, thanks for the reply.
borussia

Post by borussia »

HI guys,

is there somewhere a wiki with the hue light service settings explained?!

Thanks
Stefan
ALFoMan

Post by ALFoMan »

Hi,

I would like to know how does the Hue work. I have 2 Hue bridges and if i start Hue bridge pairing in MrMC on my ATV4k, it shows only a window with message : Please press the link Button on the Hue bridge.... if i press the only big button on 1 bridge, nothing happens.... hmmmmm
What i’m doing wrong? There is nowhere some info about Hue....
Can anyone help? Thank you very much.

ALFo
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Issue is that we only handle one bridge, we know about the issue

For now, you can unplug the bridge you don’t want to pair temporarily, once the other one is paired you can plug it in again
Micke81H

Post by Micke81H »

Will the Hue service be updated to the latest Hue Sync? I would love to get individual bulb sync, instead of the same colour and brightness of all the bulbs.