1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.8.1 for Google Play

Old TestFlight threads
hieyemtim

Re: Testing MrMC 3.8.0 for Google Play

Post by hieyemtim »

hieyemtim wrote: 17 Feb 2019, 20:05
semperfixd wrote: 15 Feb 2019, 05:24 Can you guys please check out "Nature's fury Lossless Atmos" from here
https://we.tl/t-ILkyOtizIY

(Play this file on MrMC and then on Plex. You will see what I'm talking about.)

I'm having dropouts and mapping issues with it.

Edit: Most Atmos files demos/ movies are working fine however the one that I linked above and one other is definitely having mapping issues. It used to work fine on 3.7.9
With February 14th build I’m having this exact same problem with mapping issues on this file. It never worked for me. Also, If I play any atoms file I have video and audio stutter for the first 20 seconds of each file. It has improved over the last few builds. Now my receiver doesn’t go back and forth from stereo to atmos to stereo to atmos. Thanks so much for improving the code. You’re almost there. So close.
2019-02-17 release. Atmos is much better. Only cuts out once. So so close. This file still has mapping issues and plays the center channel audio in the rear after about 10 seconds. I still wish audio on atoms files didn’t cut out once during each file. It’s a loud clipping (click) noise so I still can’t use it as my main player quite yet but it’s so much better. I do notice that remux 4K videos studder for a moment at the beginning of the file and that is usually where the atoms files have a loud audio (click) for a moment. DTSX files work without any audio clipping but I still notice the video shudder at the beginning. Love the new interface. So clean and crisp! Thanks for working so hard on this. So so close!
semperfixd

Post by semperfixd »

hieyemtim wrote: 18 Feb 2019, 23:02
semperfixd wrote: 15 Feb 2019, 05:24 Can you guys please check out "Nature's fury Lossless Atmos" from here
https://we.tl/t-ILkyOtizIY

(Play this file on MrMC and then on Plex. You will see what I'm talking about.)

I'm having dropouts and mapping issues with it.

Edit: Most Atmos files demos/ movies are working fine however the one that I linked above and one other is definitely having mapping issues. It used to work fine on 3.7.9
With February 14th build I’m having this exact same problem with mapping issues on this file. It never worked for me. Also, If I play any atoms file I have video and audio stutter for the first 20 seconds of each file. It has improved over the last few builds. Now my receiver doesn’t go back and forth from stereo to atmos to stereo to atmos. Thanks so much for improving the code. You’re almost there. So close.
2019-02-17 release. Atmos is much better. Only cuts out once. So so close. This file still has mapping issues and plays the center channel audio in the rear after about 10 seconds. I still wish audio on atoms files didn’t cut out once during each file. It’s a loud clipping (click) noise so I still can’t use it as my main player quite yet but it’s so much better. I do notice that remux 4K videos studder for a moment at the beginning of the file and that is usually where the atoms files have a loud audio (click) for a moment. DTSX files work without any audio clipping but I still notice the video shudder at the beginning. Love the new interface. So clean and crisp! Thanks for working so hard on this. So so close!
The file is playing fine for me now. Weird.
hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

semperfixd wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 05:38

Yeah I’ve tried everything. Must be the way my receiver processes it. Its definitely better but I still have problems.
semperfixd

Post by semperfixd »

hieyemtim wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 05:54
semperfixd wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 05:38

Yeah I’ve tried everything. Must be the way my receiver processes it. Its definitely better but I still have problems.
Okay you're right. The issue appeared again with the file "Nature's Fury" but pressing the seek back button (10seconds) fixed it. The issue is still there.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

3.7.9 did not have AppleTV4/4K atmos handling.

When talking about atmos, it is very important to also include platform as atmos handling is very, very different.

Also check with mediainfo, it not eac3/atmos, then AppleTV4/4K will not handle it.
hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

davilla wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 14:03 3.7.9 did not have AppleTV4/4K atmos handling.

When talking about atmos, it is very important to also include platform as atmos handling is very, very different.

Also check with mediainfo, it not eac3/atmos, then AppleTV4/4K will not handle it.

Hi Davila. This is testing for google play so we are talking about the Nvidia Shield and the latest build for android tv
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

RC1 incoming. If you see bugs/issues, now is the time...
Those already posted and still present, please recap and I'll review.
semperfixd

Post by semperfixd »

koying wrote: 23 Feb 2019, 10:26 RC1 incoming. If you see bugs/issues, now is the time...
I have pushed you a file called "NCOP-1 (for ordered chapters)".

The issue is that
> With MrMC it skips frames (visible and is shown in the codec info.
EDIT: Logs: https://privatebin.net/?688644ae65ded08 ... pu85UrfAA= )
>No issues on Kodi 18.1
> No issue on PC

So the frame skipping only happens on MrMC
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

koying wrote: 23 Feb 2019, 10:26 RC1 incoming. If you see bugs/issues, now is the time...
I still see switching of frame rate a few seconds into the DVD rips even though the setting is on "start/stop" only. You should have been able to test this with the DVD rip I sent you.

Also, the setting for AMC surface "allow interlaced content" does not affect mpeg2 but does affect h264. In other words, Surface is still used on interlaced mpeg2 even though interlaced content is disabled for surface.
Rootax

Post by Rootax »

In mkv files, if I jump to next chapter, then the playback become very choppy.

I don't know if anyone already reported this. If not, I can submit a log file.