Request on why Mrmc isn't available on Google play on some devices

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
cosmoxl

Re: Request on why Mrmc isn't available on Google play on some devices

Post by cosmoxl »

MIKEmar wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 10:16 hi the last port is incorrect about it being available on all android tv devices as clearly it is not. I have shown you the screen shot to prove it. Honestly what about the other attititude with the one line answers thinking that the only people who use this product are developers. Honestly. Look at the pic i provided and tell me what that means then ?????? I'll try emailing these others
He didn't say "available", he said "allowed". "No restrictions".

So if it's not available on your device that's something you need to ask the google play store about.
MIKEmar

Post by MIKEmar »

So this is nice. So i contacted google and their reply is :
I have checked with this for you in more detail and I hereby confirm that as you are unable to access this app on this particular device, I would recommend you to contact the device manufacturer who would be able to take this up further from here.
So there actually no-one who gives a dam. Round in circles. So on the app can the developers please add this disclaimer that for this android version , it won't work please.
Sue someone else posted me to go to a another puk site or something and expected me to know what i am doing without any clear instructions.
MIKEmar

Post by MIKEmar »

AMET you will have to talk to google as per your comments: As far as MrMC goes, it’s allowed on all Android TV devices and no restrictions have been placed.
So you are incorrect.
Please put a disclaimer on your product saying it won't work on all versions of android please. Google have confirmed this.
I will seek a refund....